I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With so very little actually tying her to the mountain, she too was eager to come along too. Clearing out a few caches here or there could wait, and none of her tiny herb stores were hardly worth keeping. Most of her own wolves had already moved on -- not that there were all that many to account for and it was not that she doubted Nishu could handle it. She was curious, wildly so, and if they did retrieve Rain at the end of this.. she could lead them back to the Moonspear via the shortest route possible. Assuming Rain could make that type of trip, though.

"Ah, I want to go," she chuffed, so she would, and nodded to the silver leader. She could justify why, but she didn't want to. Amekaze was in no rush to rouse questions of why she wasn't on the mountain and why the scent boundaries seemed so obviously fading. She only wanted to focus on the topic at hand here, and nothing else. She would fall into step behind them, letting Nishu (who was surely in a hurry) be on his way ahead of her.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag - by Amekaze - October 18, 2015, 07:30 PM