Blackfeather Woods The sunlight hurts my eyes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For the first time in a long time, Alexander felt somewhat humiliated. He’d embarrassed himself by making a wrongful accusation, as well as by trying to taunt the Queen’s daughter. A part of him wished to take it all back, but thoughts of doing so where torn away by the smug smile that crossed the female’s face. Whether the look was from a Princess or not, he still didn’t appreciate being on the receiving end up said expression. He wanted to growl, but refrained from doing so and let out a huff of annoyance instead. When she spoke again, he was glad it wasn’t some snarky remark pertaining to his error. There came a warning, off all things, notifying the boy of Potema’s brothers—the Princes, he assumed. “I won’t,” he stated, making note of the girl’s appearance for future reference. There was no way he was going to do something like that again, even if it meant having to take the time to figure out who shared a similar appearance to her. Then again, he was struck with the thought that asking his dad for descriptions might be the best of his limited options.

Xan watched the girl return to wherever she’d emerged from, letting out a sigh of irritation as he noticed her rudeness. He was being a hypocrite, in all honesty, considering he would have most likely done some similar, if not exactly the same. Still, he didn’t like being on the receiving end of that type of behavior—but it no way would that change how he went about treating others. Turning away from the direction she’d gone in, the young Inuit left the scene fairly quickly. He needed to locate his father, wanting a lesson on who belonged to the royal family. There wasn't anything in existence that would cause him to make a fool out of himself a second time.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 07, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 11, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 13, 2015, 08:19 PM