Blackfeather Woods Wires
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry for the wait! Depending on how Cyn responds to this, I may have the spar thread up before my next post.

Xan had been in an exceptionally bad mood as of late. He could still recall his meeting with his sister, as well as his lesson with Damien. For some reason, things that should have brought him joy only sparked irritation within him after the fact. It was a troublesome way to live, and one could only hope that he would someday be able to get past all the hatred stowed within his heart. Nothing good would come out of living the life he currently was, such was a fact that even he was capable of acknowledging. Alas, there was no way for him to fix himself, thus he carried on behaving in the only way he knew how. It led to trouble, he knew, but what could he do? Never had he been taught any better, nor did he stop to consider how it might affect his future.

The boy trekked through the woods, looking for nothing in particular, but somehow seeking the sight of everything at the same time. It felt as if lifetimes had passed since he'd last been permitted to just walk and enjoy the sights around him, for his own mind often prevented him from doing such. Eventually, the silence surrounding him was interrupted by a low growl—courtesy of his stomach—informing the young Inuit that he was in need of nourishment. Instantly, he set out, allowing for his nose to serve as a guide until his eyes caught sight of movement. It was similar to the voles he'd used to kill, but slightly smaller and different in colour. Knowing it had to be a rodent of some sort, he pursued it, having long since decided all rodents where an easy meal. The mouse slipped out in front of him, veering this way and that in an attempt to lose the predator chasing it. It's focus was solely on Alexander, leaving it oblivious as it ran out in front of the female. Of course, she'd killed it, an act the boy had observed and was agitated by. That had been meant to be his meal, after all, not some strange woman's.

Without thinking, Xan lunged forward and snatched the mouse up from the area Cyn had placed it in, chewing only a few times before swallowing the creature down. His gaze then turned to face the unfamiliar form, a cocky expression engulfing his features as he stared at her. It was almost as if he were taunting her, silently proclaiming the fact that he'd stolen her kill. A smirk pulled at the corners of his lips, daring her to say something about his intentional thievery.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Wires - by Cyn - December 28, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Wires - by Xan - December 30, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Wires - by Cyn - January 03, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Wires - by Xan - January 09, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Wires - by Cyn - January 10, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Wires - by Xan - January 10, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Wires - by Cyn - January 10, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Wires - by Xan - January 11, 2016, 07:02 PM