Blackfeather Woods Wires
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
1/5 — Xan lands a hit

Before his teeth could connect with her muzzle, the she-wolf pulled away. His jaws snapped shut, causing his teeth to feel as if they were shuttering from the sudden force applied to them. A snarl ripped through his throat, however it was directed both at her and himself. He was annoyed by the fact that he'd missed, and pissed over her decision to move out of the way. His anger had blinded him just long enough for the other to slip closer, and before he'd even realized what was happening, there came a searing pain on his underside. In his fit of rage, she'd managed to bite into him, sucessfully breaking the skin. It was nothing serious—not that he knew that, of course—but enough to have him brought back to his senses.

The boy pulled away, not considering the pain that would come along with it, and put some distance between himself and the woman. His stance widened, demonstrating a more defensive position against the elder wolf, but it didn't last for very long. Recalling his lesson with Cicero, the young Inuit decided to use the method he'd been taught, and dived for the agouti's left flank. In the last second, however, just before he was about to make contact, he veered off and aimed his opened mouth for her other side. If he were to succeed in hitting his intended mark, his jaws would wrap themselves around her back, right ankle. If she were to move in the last second, however, his teeth would only scrape themselves along her thigh. Either way, the taste of blood would leave him satisfied and all the more cocky.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Wires - by Cyn - December 28, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Wires - by Xan - December 30, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Wires - by Cyn - January 03, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Wires - by Xan - January 09, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Wires - by Cyn - January 10, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Wires - by Xan - January 10, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Wires - by Cyn - January 10, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Wires - by Xan - January 11, 2016, 07:02 PM