Moonspear i shall exist until the last stars fall from the night
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She'd been distracted, and missed Wildfire's howl of earlier then showed up later than planned to this one. Amekaze had no notion of what was going on, although her suspicions were there. Having Floki noted as well was considered, too and soon she found herself following his trail. Her approach was a lurking one, but she covered ground up the mountainside steadily anyway and soon had sight of them both.

Ame crept up right at the tail end of Charon's words, and her brow furrowed immediately in disbelief. She was certain she had heard right, and a glance between both of their expressions (along with Floki's question) was a good indicator. If anyone on the Spear would be shaken most by this sort of news, it would be them. Her worry was quick to follow and even without knowing the whole of it, she traced the blame straight back to her assailant -- who lived on generously borrowed time already as far as she was concerned.

After a soft press of her muzzle against his neck, he settled beside her mate in silence and prepared to hear more of this bad news.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread