Moonspear i shall exist until the last stars fall from the night
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
To know in full hurt even more, despite her not expecting it to. Hearing of Wildfire acting so out of character barely seemed real. Amekaze had always held her in a precious sort of favor because the yearling had been so sharp and full of brightness. Now, after the attack so very much had changed in an instant and maybe this was just the eventual outcome of all that. All at once, it was not an easy pill to swallow.

Just like that, it was over with and now once again, they were let to move on. Wildfire had gone from their lives and the dark alpha could only hope that better days would await her somewhere down the line.

"Neither can I," she sighed with a soft shake of her head, sorrow heavy on the words. It was difficult to believe and no easier to accept. She felt an eerie chill and glanced between them more. A vague worry for the both of them followed, but, she would not be one to crowd them with it. This would be accepted in their own way but one thing remained plain above all the rest: the pack had lost a beloved, valuable wolf with her. She was not the first, and would not be the last as much as acceptance of it burned.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread