Blackfoot Forest Nothing green remained on tree or plant in all the land of Egypt.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri was not so far that she couldn't hear Hosannah, concern overshadowing the woman's face as she ran to see what was the matter. She skidded to a stop, head cocking to the side. The dreadful sound filled her with grim anticipation. She knew not what it was only that it would be devastating.

Darkness shrouded the dim forest as the cloud fell towards them like an angry god's omen. Liri cowered, true terror on her features as Hosannah was lost from her sight in the swarm. 

They were insects. Not like any she had ever seen, brightly colored and almost resembling grasshoppers. Liri could scarcely move without them crawling all over her, some threatening to invade her mouth or eyes. She fought them, trying to get the scrabbling bugs off but fell to the ground and gave up when they just kept coming. She flattened her ears and threw her paws over her face as she waited, praying for it to end soon.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing green remained on tree or plant in all the land of Egypt. - by Síff - April 27, 2016, 07:25 PM