The Sentinels old gypsy woman spoke to me
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Deirdre’s darker counterpart seemed to emerge from the trees – she was not shy with her questions, and the young wolf noted that as dark as the impish girl’s fur may be, the light of her soul matched the bright pelt of Deirdre completely. The two were shadows of one another – much like he and @Casmir had been in their younger months. He felt a pang of regret that his brother was not here now.

Emaleth’s questions stirred a smile of welcome from Constantine as he studied her approach. He shifted his weight gently then, once more nudging the grouse that had been tucked beside him toward the girls, hopeful they would entertain his worry for their well-being and eat.

“Culture is the way of life for other packs in the world. The beliefs and values we hold here, at Donnelaith, might not be the same as another pack, such as Tartok. It is what makes the world so fascinating – the differences within it.” Or, at least, he had found it so. He had learned from a pack that had been the complete opposite of his family in many ways. “A battalion is a unit of warriors. Tartok had branches all over the continent – each one working as an individual unit, and yet all placed themselves together as one.” He paused then, his muzzle tipping slightly to the side. “During my time there, Siku, their leader, named me Anore, for the wind, during my time there. She had named our father after the wind as well, when they had known one another.” Or, so said Siku. He had yet to discuss with Lasher his time with the inuit wolves.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 26, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 26, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 27, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 30, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - April 30, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - May 03, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - May 05, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - May 25, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - June 07, 2016, 05:34 AM