Totoka River Old faces
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at Steady, knowing the invitation was coming. The girl was not sure what to do. Everything was so complicated. Her hazel eyes looked at the darker male and slowly nodded because times had been hard. She had lost everyone. The girl looked at her paws for a moment, before looking up. There it was. The girl slowly nodded. "I am not sure. I lost everyone. My father and brother, then my mother, my sisters followed. I went to see my bother and father but it turns out I truly lost them, then I came back to my pack to see my step father being evicted, the couple that inspired me broken up. Then once we traveled away from the Phoenix lands I lost my pack. I am truly alone now. No real ties to anyone," she spoke, slowly and quite steady too.

The girl looked at him more determinedly as if she had found power in her own words. "I am not sure if I would want to bond myself to anyone again. I only lose my loved ones or the ones I am close with. I am doing pretty okay on my own, maybe it is just better that way. I know Mason might not like it. But, if I join your pack I think he will ask more from me that I currently want," she spoke, thinking about the possibilities and how she did not want to break Mason's heart. If she would 'disappear', correction, if Desna would disappear then Mason's might forget about her.
Messages In This Thread
Old faces - by Steady - May 20, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 21, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 28, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM