Sleeping Dragon i want a eulogy while my body is still warm
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Of course, Wildfire hoped that the Alpha female would come to her senses (or whatever) and not devour her in the end. She just braced herself for the possibility that it might happen. She didn't have the strength or the skill or the will to fight off Thuringwethil if it came right down to it. And sacrificing her life so that the Heda could survive...? It would be a noble death. All the same, Wildfire would have been lying if she'd said she wasn't about to void both her bladder and her bowels in absolute fear as she held her breath and waited.

She nearly shat herself with relief when Thuringwethil stepped back, appearing confused and disoriented. Voice coming out way higher than normal, Wildfire squeaked, "Bad dr—?" But before the words could escape from between her pinched, pale lips, the commander announced that she had to go. The whole situation suddenly and starkly reminded Wildfire of her own crazed episode earlier in the day.

"Thur," she said quietly, "wait." Her heart began to drum in her chest as the Delta pushed herself onto her feet and glided close to Thuringwethil, hesitant. "I think you had a nightmare? I had one myself, earlier... only mine was a daymare." But that was more or less an irrelevant ramble. "It's ait," she soothed, using a bit of the language she had picked up along the way only to end up sounding like some sort of gangster or something.

Tentatively, Wildfire reached out to touch her nose to the corner of the Heda's eye. Whether or not the comforting touch was welcome, Wildfire found herself immediately caught up in the point of contact. Without thinking, she slid more of her muzzle against the side of the Alpha's face, her pink tongue peeking out to delicately press against the commander's jaw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want a eulogy while my body is still warm - by Wildfire - May 31, 2016, 06:36 PM