Hushed Willows shakespeare in the park
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Now that it was so easy to find food Stark was almost always seen with something hanging from his jaws. Hm the feeling of finding a kill, of claiming a life was invigorating to him and gave him a proper sense of purpose. While the blood overwhelmed him it wasn't enough to block Octavia's scent from his nose as she neared, a small wag of his tail accompanying the appearance of the grey woman before him. 

Stark approached her, setting the hare go to press his nose against her muzzle, tongue dragging across her chin in equal parts affection and respect. She'd been missed. Tambourine had too. It was a surprise to him - he certainly hadn't asked for such a feeling to take hold in him, but, he found he was instantly glad for it. "Let's go eat," He began - he could have heard her over the willows rustling, nearby bugs songs, for the volume of her stomachs growling. 

"I thought I'd just about satisfied your hunger," Stark teased, blue eyes flashing a bit as he regarded the woman. It only woke more urges in him, instincts to claim and desires to feed. He didn't have to be feral, after all, for them. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 08, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 09, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 09, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 10, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 14, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 01:34 AM