Hushed Willows shakespeare in the park
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He was surprised by the ferocity in which she set upon the hare, how quickly she devoured it, and then she turned to face him with the same sort of look in her eyes. It was a ferocity he found almost overwhelming, a look in her eyes that suggested a feralness he had not known in the woman. For a moment he braced himself, letting out a little sound close to a whine when she slammed into his chest, right along his scar. He held his breath but she spoke and the breath he'd held was gone in a whoosh of surprise. "You don't doubt me, do you?" He asked - afraid for a moment that she might have considered his actions not to be so wholehearted - maybe he hadn't been direct enough with her.

But. That was different. That was something else entirely. "Octavia," It was a rumble of her name, his blue eyes gazing down at her as she said there had been an incident - that one of Harlyn's children had gone after Tambourine, that he wasn't safe here. "You know I would do anything to keep you safe. Keep you happy. Both of you. I've made sure to take care of you two, right?" He asked, frowning for a moment. He wanted to talk to Harlyn and to figure things out, but this was reminiscent of the fanciful talk they'd had so long ago, thinking of slipping off and having a little home all their own. "I haven't seen Captain, but Banner would probably be more comfortable with us. Still. I want to make sure things are okay. It might have been just...a puppy's scuffle out of hand, just a huge misunderstanding." 

As Beta, he wanted to keep the peace among the wolves of the Keep - but more than that, he wanted to keep the peace among his little family. "Octavia," He said softly, resting his head across hers. "Give me a few days, let me try and settle things. We need more time - we should get stronger before we set out." He gave a little sigh - it should have been the turning point, the break in the stress the famine had put on them. "I want what's best for you two." He said gently - it left no room for question, he would tend to them. He would. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 08, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 09, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 09, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 10, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 10, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by RIP Tavi - July 14, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: shakespeare in the park - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 01:34 AM