Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
i could not resist!

After coming back from one of his exploration endeavours empty-handed, Charon returned to the territories with a heavy heart. He wasn't sure he'd find Lazarus; perhaps his body lay broken at the bottom of some rocks that were simply inaccessible. He considered going to a patrol at first, but then decided to go find a snack first. When he unearthed one of the cached he was pleased to find a haunch of raccoon. Not his favourite food, but it was good enough.

Then he came across a scent that he could not deny following. He had not seen much of Althaia of recent, but he knew instantly that this scent belonged to her. The wounds of what had happened to Ame still lay heavily upon his heart, but he knew he needed to inform her, make sure that she would not allow anyone close.

When he came upon her in the distance, he saw Harley there, too. He wasn't sure they knew what the scent entailed, but considering the hormones that were flying around it was not hard to try and keep him away -- his instincts demanded it. He had not heard the words shared between them, too far away from the pair to hear. "Stay away from her when she is like this," he called out to Harley and he drew closer to Althaia and Harley, drawn in by her scent but knowing it unwise to act upon it. It was just that he trusted himself more around a female in heat than Harley right now.
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM