Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
probably should put an in the thread title :)

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sex things ahead

His teeth roved alongside Althaia's fur gently until he finally reached her tail, the source of the hormones and what drove him above everything else. He did not care about anything in the world, he felt very primal. He was the Alpha male and she was his subordinates, his thrall, for him to do with as he pleased. It drove him on to know that she felt the same. When she wagged her tail it softly batted his face, driving him crazy as he sniffed underneath it and felt himself unable to contain.

It was hard to think straight considering he had little blood left to push to his head by the time she moved her tail. He put a paw on top of her back and did not even wait to see if she would contest it, claiming the prize he had unknowingly set out for himself when he had first rescued Althaia from a death by the jaws of his mate, and immediately furthered the motion by climbing on top of her and grabbing for her scruff with his jaws and place his forelegs on either side of her body.
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM