Moonspear The higher we climb, the farther we fall
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She found herself with her eyes on the limb in question still. "You are probably right, since it is your own, but they may just know something to help ease the pain some, or potentially restore some mobility. I do not know exactly." It was worth a shot, more or less. Now that the pack potentially had the resource available. Nevertheless, Pyx and Judas were not usually too difficult to find -- and she was learning they were often a decent insight to have around.

On Dash, she shook her head softly. "I have not seen him personally in a few days," she prefaced with. The same could really be said for most wolves but she had her reasons. "No bad news, though. I suspect his issues are ones that are going to take time. At least he is seeing some healing in his eyes, after having lost sight like that.." she grumbled, and would always keep that in the back of her mind despite it being new knowledge for her at Dash's expense.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The higher we climb, the farther we fall - by Heldi - July 03, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: The higher we climb, the farther we fall - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 01:00 AM