The Sentinels the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He gave a gentle nod then, his brows furrowing at the thoughts of his father. He had not considered Lasher perfect, but the man was certainly one he had looked up to, and sought the acceptance and approval from constantly. Whether his father had been prou7d of him or not had remained unspoken, and now he would be forever left to wonder if his father had always been disappointed at his decision to travel before settling.

Aria was quick to soothe that she had no intention of abandoning the pack, and with that, he gave another nod. She was youthful – pretty, as well, and it was likely she would catch the eye of a wolf sooner, rather than later. Donnelaith was a better place with her, and the swarthy man could only hope that the wolf was one within their ranks.

“Then I think that while we need to accept every healer within our ability – it might be best to cross train our wolves to other talents. Including sparring.” He paused then, casting a glance her way. "I'm not one to pretend I know much of it myself, but I feel that if a force comes our way.. we are unable to protect ourselves against it."
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: the roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word - by Constantine - July 22, 2016, 12:56 PM