Moonspear The Morning After
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The iciness of her stare deepened and with certainty, anger was churning in her heart. Her next move remained unseen so far, although she clicked through several options in rapid succession. She was frustrated above all else, enraged that this would be how they served her, and that all of this should come to light so soon after her own strife with Lazarus -- as if that alone had not been enough.

She nodded, although bristled more obviously now, despite him saying he had taken her to the lake and kept her away from others. That still admittedly inspired unease. Males protecting a female in season seemed like a place for a lot to go wrong. Well, evidently it already had if Charon had taken the opportunity as his own. Thinking of Charon draped over the thrall, presumably as Harley had seen happen, made her lash her tail. She had to address this with him and see if he would have any justification for his actions. Not that it would help him much if he did.

She growled something inaudible towards him that meant to announce formal leave from this, as some sort of unclear appreciation for answering her, and began to turn away. Her lips now pulled back into a silent snarl, one that hinted on the edge of a warning as she glanced at Harley pointedly once more. For the time being, he was safe. She didn't know how deep his involvement went. For now, Charon and Althaia were the ones with the bullseyes on their back. The dark alpha stalked off to see what she could find out with a new mission in mind.

she'd probably be pretty ugly mad at least lol, but i think this works out fine this way regardless~ i didn't expect it to be a very long thread anyway @_@
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 16, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 16, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 22, 2016, 06:58 PM