Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
my last post too. this seems like a good place to wrap it up :)

As soon as Harley sprang away from him, he and Althaia both starting to move away from the bloody scene, a ferocious snarl tore from Charon's throat as he set in the chase. He wasted no time starting to run, teeth snapping at their heels but every time he would get close barely missing for the moment. Like his mate, he continued the chase until they would pass the borders, and only then would he eventually stop, tongue lolling from his mouth, tired from running, body heaving from the exertion and frustration of their escape.

Yet with that escape also bubbled up a hope that maybe his children would be with Althaia, and some day he would meet them. It was a fool's hope, he knew; they were a mistake, bastards, and he should, could and would never love them like the ones Amekaze was creating, but there was still an itch in his mind about it. Yet for now, he felt unfulfilled knowing they had failed in finishing off the pair that had consummated their mateship even though no permission had been granted. He turned back eventually, not sure whether he felt good or bad about today's outcome; time would tell.
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM