Stavanger Bay shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
"I don't like how they simply settled without seeking out leadership first," he offered, his own tones silent as they drew nearer. "But I trust Deirdre when she says they seek friendship. Apparently, the Alpha of this pack saved her -- for that I feel indebted to him." His nose would brush to her shoulder in reassurance, and his voice quieted when they came upon the established borders.

As Aria called to them, the swarthy male fell to silence once more-- a vigilante guard it would seem to the Donnelaith Queen -- their budding friendship seemed to stem more from his silent support than anything else for now, and it was strange to think of how he had disliked her so in the beginning.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Aria - August 01, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Constantine - August 01, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 01, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 15, 2016, 12:50 AM