Bearclaw Valley One year later...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette listened to him, and calmed more as he spoke. She gave him a nod to show that she believed him. "I know a great deal about loss too, Icarus. You are not alone. I have lost a lot of wolves I was close with," she spoke to him on a sincere tone. "Though, we look at this positively you can make new friends," she added. The girl nodded when he said he wanted to know to be raised with love. The girl got to her feet. "This way," she spoke, heading into the forest on the western part of the valley.

"My mother was very sweet and soft spoken. Often I think too soft spoken, yet she was more assertive with raising her kids. My father was away a lot, leaving my mother alone to care for four pups. It was not very nice of him," she started to explain. "A mother... A mother is someone you can always go to. One that would be there for you and what ever you did she would forgive you for it, and love you like only a mother could. Mine had this warm voice that always calmed me. If I was sad or angry she knew how to calm me," she spoke. "I think your mother would be devastated knowing you were taken."

The girl entered the forest. 'This is the forest, where the stream continues. We had a den next to the stream, but after a flash flood the stream became bigger and it flooded our den. My mom saved us all from drowning," she spoke, and just as they were finished they arrived by the collapsed den site. It felt good to talk about her. "My mother adopted several orphaned babies too. She loved being a mother for them," she hummed. "Eventually she spoke up to my father for never being there, and they spit. My only brother went with father to a very bad pack. One that also does assassinations and treats other wolves badly. They certainly don't have your manners, Ica," she spoke.

Valette flushed a bit, seeing she revealed so much to a stranger. She turned more to Icarus. "After they split we joined another pack. My two sisters left fairly quickly, not sure if it was our parents break that caused that. Then my mother died of a cougar attack. It was a rough time. I was all alone, kind of like you are now. What I realized is that you don't need your blood family. You can make a new set of family from friends and wolves you grow close to," she advised him. "So, therefor I offer you my friendship," Valette smiled. "Would you like that?
Messages In This Thread
One year later... - by RIP Valette - August 01, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: One year later... - by Icarus Asphodel - August 04, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: One year later... - by RIP Valette - August 05, 2016, 06:02 AM
RE: One year later... - by Icarus Asphodel - August 05, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: One year later... - by RIP Valette - August 05, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: One year later... - by Icarus Asphodel - August 05, 2016, 07:36 AM
RE: One year later... - by RIP Valette - August 05, 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: One year later... - by Icarus Asphodel - August 05, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: One year later... - by RIP Valette - August 05, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: One year later... - by Icarus Asphodel - August 05, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: One year later... - by RIP Valette - August 05, 2016, 09:02 AM