Kildeer Rest My bittersweet melody
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The stranger's opening line took Wildfire by surprise. Her lips pursed, brow furrowing ever so slightly. She considered a moment, then replied honestly, "Looking for small game." Another wolf might have been tempted to throw the question back as bluntly as it had been delivered, yet the young diplomat resisted the urge. It really wasn't her style. "How about you?" she asked in the next breath, noting the other's confident stature and wondering at it a bit. She'd reacted a bit like Wildfire had overstepped her bounds, but this was no man's land and the Bandrona knew it.

Her amber eyes blinked slowly as a suspicion began to dawn on her. Was this she-wolf acting territorial because she hoped to stake some sort of claim here? Wildfire did not press yet, though she suddenly knew it was critical to suss out the details. Thuringwethil would definitely want to know about it if a stranger was setting up shop on her doorstep. And as the lead ambassador, it was likely Wildfire's duty to inform the she-wolf of the folly of such an attempt, to encourage her to look elsewhere for a territory.
Messages In This Thread
My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 03, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 04, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 09, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 10, 2016, 08:11 AM