Blackfeather Woods Sink in the river the lessons I learned
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Tagging for visibility, but Adonis is more than welcome to pop in if Thalia's cool with it, too.

Several days had passed since his return home, all of which having been spent within Wolfskull with @Adonis. It was not because he'd grown fond of the other male or anything, but only because he'd been told to stay there that he did not wander away. Listening was new to him, but he'd not yet decided that it was too bad, since having another body there with his own kept things from growing dull. He wasn't left to rot there with no others to speak to, instead having his very own whatever to attempt to carry out conversations with; he liked it that way, too.

Xan had been dozing lightly when a voice interrupted his state of dreaming, forcing him to his feet. Ears perked as footsteps were heard nearing the cave's mouth, and so he'd quickly shoved the other male farther back into the darkness, essentially working to hide him before approaching the visitor. There he'd spotted a smaller form, identifying it as belonging to a child, but knowing not who it was exactly. And so, the albino did what he does best and let a growl tear at his throat, baring his teeth at the intruder whilst charging forward. He'd stopped before reaching the boy, though, his intentions having been to send him skittering back, rather than initiate an actual attack. "Go away. You're not allowed to be here," he'd stated, glaring at the younger wolf. He also didn't need for his secret to be discovered, for the consequences of his actions this time around would surely be worse than anything he'd experienced in the past.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 10, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 10, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 11, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 11, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 11, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 12, 2016, 12:05 AM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 12, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 12, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 12, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 12, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 12, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 12, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 12, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 12, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 12, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 12, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - August 12, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - August 13, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Seff - September 28, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Sink in the river the lessons I learned - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 11:44 PM