Moonspear aetara iina
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
oHI
She only watched the hawk for a moment, albeit with a narrowing suspicion for what had caught its attention -- sometimes it could be something worth investigating herself. It seemed to just be drifting, though, and not focused on any particular swatch of mountain from as far as she could tell. Soon, it would just cruise out of sight anyway and she did not have the energy to waste earnestly tracking after it to find out what it was doing right now, not when there was very little to gain in the end.

But even so, it was Floki's chuff that finally brought her sights down and settling onto him. He looked to be all mindfulness towards her. She wiggled her tail softly at him to show that she was not opposed to company for the time. Circumstances lately had let her be as reclusive as necessary, especially with a portion of the pack busy with their own doings (like looking for Lazarus until just lately) in her almost-absence anyway, but a piece of her did miss seeing everyone more than this. Just a piece, though. She still liked being mostly left alone lately and it wouldn't surprise her to know they'd been keeping away because of that.. and probably thanks to Charon letting them know she was usually not in the keenest of moods, too.

"Hey," she offered quietly, stepping a little closer with a curious look over him before she moved to brush her muzzle against his. Everything about her stance remained neutral, although some of that was perhaps fatigue showing itself, and for Floki, she didn't really think more than this was necessary.

She hated to barge right towards a prickly subject, and so abruptly as this, but seeing him made her want to get it behind her in the meantime. Him and Dash, alongside Charon, had put the miles beneath their paws for her hunt. She'd wanted to sooner, but they'd all been away, elsewhere, and her doing her own thing here, so there had just not been a good opportunity. "I have not had a chance to give you my thanks individually.. for all of your searching, but truly, I appreciate it." She chose her words carefully because she did not want to delve deeply into the subject as a whole, but for all of their work (with only minimal details to go off), she just wanted them to know she gave an earnest damn -- without them, she'd be left not knowing.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 04, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 12, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 14, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 15, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 18, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 19, 2016, 12:39 AM