Moonspear aetara iina
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She appreciated the answer with a soft nod, and would keep that in mind. North. "Before the lightning and then, ah, the pups, I had wanted to visit the Sunspire sometime, which I still plan to do if winter does not come too soon after this. So I would be interested to hear about nearby there if you happened to pass by it on your way there or back again," she mentioned for something to maybe keep in the back of his mind. It was not an urgent matter by any means, or even required, since it wasn't like she'd just ditch Charon with a litter of puppies and full alphaship on a whim any time soon, but she was still interested to know if any other packs had cropped up nearby it or if the slopes were just as serene as she'd recalled. That was, if Floki's trip north came sooner rather than later.

Again, Floki's contribution was stored away carefully. Three littermates, then. Ame could see herself content with a litter of three, which was a strange thing to think about. "For names, I have been considering named stars I know and if any of those may fit." Which to her seemed to be a natural approach for Moonspear's first heirs to be named for any celestial bodies.  "I also want to honor my family somehow, and name in a similar tradition as my mother did for at least one.. but nothing is entirely decided yet." she detailed best she could on something so vague still. "I do want to see them all first. I feel.. that will make naming them so much easier when I can finally meet them more properly," she considered and knew how anxious for that she really was. The wait felt like forever. "And you.. are you ready to be their favorite uncle? I may not know much about them but worry they may be an active brood," she warned playfully with a small smirk.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 04, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 12, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 14, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 15, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 18, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 19, 2016, 12:39 AM