Stavanger Bay let me redefine god into something i can become
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Try as she may, she isn't able to get all the dirt from her mouth. Her tongue and tip of her nose remains coated in debris and one lip tinged with blood. She lifts one legs to paw at the side of her muzzle but does little and she huffs quietly to herself to give in until the dirt eventually works its way out of her mouth. Qilaq smacks her lips a few times as she adjusts to the taste of her own blood lining her tongue.

The nudge of her shoulder causes her to over exaggerate a step to the side as she swings her head back up to see Szymon next to her. She beams a smile up at him as if nothing is wrong despite the obvious blood on her dark muzzle. He moved a few steps forward and without needing much invitation, she tries to follow his steps. If he picks up his right front paw, so does she, but she struggles to keep up with his long legs. Eventually, she gets tangled up again and tumbles to the ground but without any injury and she's bouncing back to her feet to continue the mimicry.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me redefine god into something i can become - by Qilaq - September 05, 2016, 08:19 AM