The Sentinels I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Quick posts to get all of my threadlogs up to date. ♥ I am sorry for the lack of quality and length.

The twins had always shared an uncanny bond, and although their time apart had been a necessary evil, Lotte felt for the first time in months that she was finally complete. Her soaring songs were incomplete without Dagfinn’s deeper register to ground her — her lyrics were incomplete without his humor and wit — and her heart, the great and swelling beast in her breast that had bade her to love and mourn without reservation a complete stranger, was missing beats where his drumming cadence normally cut in. In a flash, Dagfinn was upon her, a playful growl tangling in his jaws as he tickled her knowingly and took stock of the forest scent that lingered in her fur. Prantumaton poika! she choked out, her breath catching in her throat as she laughed, tears springing to her argent eyes as she tried to squirm away.

The moisture in her eyes felt good — it was a release of the strange emotions she’d felt after leaving Marbas behind, both figuratively and literally. He was a character in his own posthumous saga now, and she didn’t know enough about him even to sing of him. Snaking out her head with the lightning speed for which she was known, Lotte sought to nip at Dagfinn’s dancing ankles with her incisors, cursing him heartily. Voi! Mene kotiin! Olen kyllästynyt teitä! she teasingly chided him, but in the next moment she erupted to her paws and leapt at him, seeking to bulldoze him to the ground that she might cuddle him properly. Kaipasin sinua,” she whispered, trading her boisterous banter for honest vulnerability.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem - by Lotte - September 12, 2016, 07:24 PM