Moonspear ornamental and quite divine
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
"Pyx does not have the title officially but is very knowledgeable, and well on her way to the distinction. She is probably your best bet. Another wolf, Judas, had been helping her with plant stocks, although he is more poisons-focused personally." Of course, her news may be a little dated, not knowing exactly how their collaborations had panned out recently. So long as resources were fine and everything went smoothly, she didn't need to worry. She then had to wonder if he'd want to get going soon, but his words seemed to suggest otherwise. At the least, she appreciated his confident straight-forwardness with a curiously amused look.

She was already feeling overwhelmed by them sometimes, namely when they were so much noise and neediness. Thankfully that was not all the time. Just most of it. She didn't want her frustrations towards them to be the next thing out of her mouth, though. "Four. Girls, three of them are identical." she answered, figuring that Charon hadn't given those details yet either. "The pack can meet them soon. The full moon marks their.. first month," Roughly (although as specific as she'd ever hope to be), and only because she was immensely grateful for a good eye on the moon for all of her life did she mention this. It was giving her some scale to measure them against when her own understanding of what to expect was so fuzzy. She was hoping by then she'd feel more comfortable with letting more of the pack visit them -- a personal goal point of her own, essentially.

"Well.. favorite meal? Keep it simple and I cannot deny a good deer. But a good one. You know the sorts, the ones that put up a good fight. Second? I guess I have always been pretty fond of fish too. But I hate duck. Greasy," She wrinkled her muzzle, not a big fan of eating birds anyway. He'd asked, so she'd answer well enough for a first encounter. Him being steeped in Charon's history made her a small bit more open, truthfully, and to her, he seemed easy enough to be around. He was appealing to her (read: her needs) well enough too. "Otherwise.. I suppose hobbies include.. sky watching, sparring.. swimming. I have been a warrior for all my life, and interested in the weather -- patterns of nature, stars, myths, those sorts of things too." She'd partially borrowed his formatting, keeping it circulated around her skills recognized formally among the pack. A decent place to start for understanding her. Next part came in her homes. "This is my second mountain, yet my favorite so far.. Third, if you count where I was born. I have known the Teekon for a long time, too," she added.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 05, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 06, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 07, 2016, 01:13 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 08, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 09, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 09, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 12, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Aesop - September 12, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: ornamental and quite divine - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 03:26 AM