Overture Downs And someone called me by my name
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was not offended by the other's words at all. She knew bits of Saena and how she reacted before. The girl knew that she was in the wrong before, yes she had left and showed a lack of loyalty. Valette shook her head. "None taken," she spoke. Besides she still wanted to scout out the hinterlands. It would be her private mission to find Saena's pack. She knew she could do that as a scout. She already was a ranger by now. Plus she had to visit Charley Pryor too who also lived in the south.

Her ears perked up at her apology, one she didn't expected. The words that continued made her wince a little bit. Very softly. She met Reek before he was trying to find his kids and bring them back home to Larksong. He had told her so. Then at the time she was so busy with her future mission that it didn't really occurred to her that he was basically telling that he intended on kidnapping them. Jesus. These kids. They were juggled between fighting parents, which could not end too well for them. If she looked at her own broken family. Perhaps she wasn't as kind and nice as she thought. Maybe she was just as selfish as her father had been.

"Saena... How awful. Is Milo still okay?," she whispered feeling really ... bad. Perhaps she could have changed Reek's mind? Though, could she really? "I would never imagine that he would do such a thing." Her face fell into a bit of a frown. "That is why you are here aren't you? To get them back." It was more a statement than a real question. This was a mother on a mission.
Messages In This Thread
And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 27, 2016, 07:53 AM