Overture Downs And someone called me by my name
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
The girl watched as the other seemed to relax more. Valette kind of knew how to behave around Saena but it was perhaps also true that their personalities matched in a certain way. Where others might defend themselves Valette often tried to see another perspective. Her question about Milo was rather shocking to her. The young girl looked at her with disbelieve and swallowed. "Uh... Well, the last time I saw you I was helping you carry Milo, Indra and Laurel," she spoke to Saena. She was not going to turn around those facts.

She looked wit curiosity at Saena. Was she alright? What had happened to her former alpha while she wasn't around. Valette was not really informed after all. She had not been in contact with the female. She felt bad for Reek, he only had his daughters for a little moment and now they were taken again. She was surprised that Saena even let him take her pups which was a valid question. "But, if you don't agree with him taking them then why did Reek manage to kidnap them?," Valette asked. Her bond had been better with Reek after moments of doubt. She did not want to go there again. She looked at Saena with a sigh. "I guess it isn't my business," she spoke for herself.

Valette still wanted to help out though, if that was possible or at least let Saena know that she had a friend in her. "Are you alright though? You seem... different," she admitted softly. "I am not your enemy, Saena. Perhaps I can help. Be friend to you."
Messages In This Thread
And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 27, 2016, 07:53 AM