The Sentinels one by one i'm gonna take them down
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
They had not gathered the pack since the last meeting -- one that had not been taken well, when Deirdre had mistaken the intent of the two yearlings as a desire for war and devastation. It had been a moment that had devastated him far more than he had opened up to anyone -- when despite repeating reasoning that they did not seek violence, but simply the art of protection, his sister had accused them of disrespecting the deceased Lasher, and the dark wolf truly believed it had been those words that had brought them to this moment, truly.

He was uncertain either were ready for leadership. Deirdre was regal and beaming -- but she had proven to him time and again that she was naive at best.. Emaleth looked uncertain, but he believed she would ground her pale counterpart, and together, the two would build the tradition they demanded Lasher had deemed for Donnelaith.

He felt Aria's touch and his own muzzle dipped downward, grazing the back of her neck and head, a touch that once would have been platonic, but now tested further waters as they were about to announce a new chapter in their lives -- one they had not discussed too far in to detail.

Others took the news well as Aria made the announcement. He would have desired to be less rushed, but he understood his pale companions desire to seek out their new home. Winter was coming, and it would be better if they had settled before then.

There was silence for a moment -- his gaze lingered fondly upon Tansea, before drifting to Eilidh, who's opinion he truly sought. They had asked none to go with them -- for he had not wanted to take away from the ranks of the pack.. but if he would invite nay to be with them, it would be his littermate -- perhaps leaving behind their father's grave would set new purpose to herself as well. It was Lotte, however, that spoke first, and the dark wolf gave a brief nod to the rather attractive female, knowing he would take advantage of her presence to discuss the matters of their neighbors, rather than simply her scouting skills. At Emaleth's words, however, his muzzle tipped slightly, his gaze softening upon his youthful sister. "It is your destiny -- we leave Donnelaith in the best hands."
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Cas - September 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Tansea - September 25, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Emaleth - September 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - September 26, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Eilidh - September 27, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 29, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - October 05, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - October 11, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - October 12, 2016, 08:58 AM