The Sentinels i wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I wrote replies to all of Lotte and Coelacanth’s threads this morning and my computer ate every single one of them.
Hence, this will suck and I have no will to make it better. I am sorry. ♥

Lotte emerged from a tangle of tree roots with loam dappling the bridge of her nose and leaflitter strewn through her smoke-and-soot fur, tipping back her head to respond to Deirdre’s summons with a low howl of acquiescence. As she loped in the direction of the cry, she plucked what twigs and stems she could from the ashen cowl of pale fur that ringed her throat, large, surefooted paws carrying her promptly to where her alpha stood. She gave a mighty shake just before arriving on the scene, her moonriver eyes catching sight of the grayscale female whose willow musculature bore the marks of battle and toil. For once in her life, Lotte was utterly silent; it was evident that this was not a visit for pleasure but one of business instead. She swept the pale sovereign and her chocolate-furred guardian a deep, graceful bow and made to rub the bridge of her nose against the underside of Deirdre’s chin, mindless of the moss that yet dappled her muzzle. Even if she had remembered it, she did not think Deirdre would mind — the girl loved flowers and plants more than Lotte ever could — and it was important, in Lotte’s opinion, to be overt in her fealty to the girl. Not every visitor would respect Deirdre, for her youth, beauty, and blessed innocence did not always command respect. Keeping her head and tail in a neutral position, Lotte turned then to the strikingly marked female. “Rakeet, comrade,” she said simply, her rich, warm alto accompanying a polite dip of her head.
Messages In This Thread
i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - October 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - November 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - November 01, 2016, 07:45 PM