Silverlight Terrace mere silhouettes
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amazing, no doubt. Her tail gave a fond quiver. She could picture the pathways she'd always favored remarkably well for being gone from them for a year. "I know, right?" she smirked. A piece of her would miss it now and then, and the residual possessiveness over it may never go away entirely. Many of her reasons for thinking of it were sentimental, but she'd not be swift to forget the majesty of the place. "I do recommend going up as far as you can. It does not disappoint." Which, as his report revealed, it was likely it was just as she remembered it to be. No one else had made their mark on it.

"I see. Well, it is good to know we can visit freely, if we want to," she mentioned, satisfied by knowing no packs staked their claim and hoped that it would stay that way for a while. In a way, she was very glad that it hadn't met the same fate as the Bay. It deserved the peace and quiet. A few loners passing through were not going to amount to much, after all. Traffic had always been minimal in her time there anyway. More so if the nearby pack kept to itself, as the area made it easy to do. She knew that from experience too. "I do not know much about the pack, either. It was not there when we left, is all I can say for sure... How far out did you end up going?" Amekaze asked.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 13, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 14, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 20, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 24, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - October 26, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - October 27, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - November 13, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Floki - November 15, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: mere silhouettes - by Amekaze - November 27, 2016, 09:43 PM