Moonspear Things Are Better If I Stay
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Just as Korei Julia twisted to swat at her father with a pointed 'no', a growl bubbled in Charon's throat and he lashed out to grab Julia by the scruff and press her to the ground. After letting her go he said strictly; "Behave, Julia. Nobody wants a bad pup." And by that he meant, I don't want a bad pup, and maybe part of him thought I don't even know if you're mine. He had no idea how much Julia resembled his mother, for he didn't know anything about the way she had looked other than that she was white. He loved all of his daughters, but it was undeniable that he was better able to handle his triplets' shenanigans than Julia's and his patience more easily wore thinner with her. Especially when it came to such blatant disrespect in front of one of his friends and pack mates — he couldn't allow such behaviour, not even from the triplets, let alone from Julia.

The Judas story was kind of sketchy to Charon. He didn't really get what she meant. He'd never seen anyone have a seizure. The only thing of all the things she said that made sense to him was: Judas hurt Pyx and then he left the pack without a word. He felt his hackles prickle and a dark frown fell across his previously pleasant face. "He won't hurt you again," he said confidently, though perhaps he did not intend those words in the same line of thought that Pyx was following. He did not intend to help Judas with his problems; he intended not to let him get close to Pyx again. He'd left without a word, and he'd done so after hurting one of his wolves. To Charon, it was easy enough to say that he wasn't welcome anymore.

He gingerly nosed the wounds to see if they were well, but they looked good enough; healing, at least. He didn't really understand how close he had been to losing Pyx alongside Judas, too, really, or he may've been feeling more grateful for her presence here now. "Glad to see they're healing," he shared with a somewhat curt nod, his hackles falling and the frown slowly fading from his face.
Messages In This Thread
Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 05, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 10, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - October 10, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 10, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 12, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - October 23, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - October 24, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - October 31, 2016, 04:45 AM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Korei Julia - November 25, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Things Are Better If I Stay - by Charon - December 05, 2016, 02:39 AM