Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel liked to believe that they were very special to their father and that he would miss them really quickly. They were princesses, after all, and Jhala wasn't supposed to change anything. But she had noticed that he would slip off to take care of Jhala more and more often, too. It was like she was more important than spending time with his baby girls, his princesses, when they were supposed to be everything to him.

"Yeah, maybe," Laurel said with a frown on her face. Yet she went for the reality she'd rather believe: "I bet he'd miss us and wished he could spend time with us then, but it'd be too late." He might not realise what he had now, but they would make him see. Laurel nosed Indra's cheek and said, "I'm happy I still got you, In. We can be princesses together, and we'll be together forever no matter what all the other stupids do. Promise." Maybe they'd run away some day soon, Laurel thought. Where would they go? The thought was taunting and exciting, and she might've gone for the plan right away... but they needed to be rested first, so first they should eat, drink and sleep — and maybe then they'd reconsider and stall for another time.
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Laurel - November 08, 2016, 07:47 AM