Sleeping Dragon i probably shouldn't be so mean
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The Bandrona's whole body ached, though the stinging in her reopened wound was the worst. It took every ounce of her self-control not to keep licking the broken skin, to leave it alone to begin the healing process all over again. Wildfire let a long breath out through her nose as she fought the latest urge to fuss at it. There was more to the sigh than that, though. She was also feeling a little stir-crazy from being cooped up in the den all day and moody about the previous day's events altogether.

Fortunately, a distraction presented itself in the form of an unexpected caller. Wildfire sat up a little straighter when a voice called her by her title. Brows arching curiously, she gingerly rose to her feet and padded to the den's entrance, blinking at Eske. She wondered if the youngster was here because of the altercation at the borders. Perhaps Freyja had a message for her and her sister was delivering it? That didn't make much sense, though she couldn't come up with many other reasons why Eske would show up on her doorstep.

"It's Wifi," she said, trying to phrase it amiably but failing. It came out a whole lot edgier than she meant it. Clearing her throat awkwardly, Wildfire's voice softened considerably as she added, "What brings you here, Eske?"
Messages In This Thread
i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 14, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 14, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 16, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 17, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 07:31 AM