Redhawk Caldera but i'm set on fire to keep you warm
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Raven would have liked to say that his words didn't hurt her, yet they made her flinch inwardly. How dare he speak to her like that? It would have been wiser to just walk away but she couldn't help herself. "Why's that?" she shot back, trying to ignore the fluttering in her chest and the persistent, boneless sensation in her legs. "You just acted like it's stupid to hunt for one another, you hypocrite. So why would we need you?"

Realizing that she had been reduced to name-calling—even though it was less epithet and more fact—the Gamma clapped her mouth shut. She then faced forward and galloped away, ignoring the urge to go directly to Fox to tattle on Trick. First, she would focus some of this negative energy on killing some fresh game for her mother. It was a lot more constructive than standing around having a shouting match with the obstinate Eta.

A few hours later, Raven found her way to the rendezvous site, a skinny rabbit clutched in her mouth. She had cooled down significantly, yet intended to mention Trick's behavior to Fox. But the Alpha female was nowhere to be found, so the yearling eventually just left the gift for the expectant mother and retreated. She was sure she would see Fox soon enough and she would be sure to tell her all about it then.
Messages In This Thread
but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 02, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 02, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 05, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 10, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 12, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 13, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 14, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 14, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 14, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 16, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 18, 2016, 02:27 PM