Moonspear say a few words to the winds
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Yes! Alya whined in happy triumph at having 'bested' her mother in this game. (Part of her knew that Mamakaze was going easy on her, but still, she must've done something right!) The playful jibe was praise enough for the rambunctious girl, but physical affection was always ten times better. Alya basked in it for a moment, but her mother's question quickly drew out a bit of shyness in her once more.

"Well... I was wondering..." she began, hesitant to ask this thing. She'd never been out of the territory before, and just look what'd happened the last time she went exploring. But then Alya thought of Uncle Floki and Aria, scouts and rangers and - and of Constantine, the warrior. She wanted to be like them. (And, to a lesser degree, like her own mother. It just wasn't as cool to be like your mom.) "Do you think I could go scouting soon? With Uncle Floki and Aria?" she asked, deciding to get it over with. She could say 'no' now or later just the same, after all. "Or maybe with you or Daddy, even?"

Of course, going with Cool Uncle Floki or Cool Mysterious Aria was ten times better, but she would settle for anything if it meant a first step.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 08, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 10, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 12, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 12, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 14, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 15, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 17, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 20, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 25, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 26, 2016, 05:49 PM