Redhawk Caldera you teach me and i'll teach you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley's heart was warmed when Eljay agreed with her, that they would make sure that the newest and last firebirds would know their parents through the stories their remaining family would tell. She felt a lump form in her throat as she considered it, but she swallowed hard and pushed the emotion back down. Perhaps she could pay attention to it in the private moments she stole for herself or alone with her mate. But not now. Now she had to be strong. Now, she was a mother and an alpha.

Jeezus... Alpha...

She grinned and began to gesture towards one of the little potatoes snuggled in her arms when an abrupt sound from Raven startled her. Finley turned to peer at her goddaughter with concer. It hadn't gone unnoticed by her what word she had uttered as she'd awoken. It did, however, go unnoticed that it was Eljay she said hello to instead of Eljay and her. Boy would that have been fascinating to note. Dangit, Fin.

"Well good morning, Ray," Fin said offering a smile, "I was just telling Jay here what we've been calling these birds" Her tail wagged as she said, and also as Oriole suddenly burped loudly at all three of them. Fin cocked her head and peered at the boy as he rolled in her arms ad began to snooze once again. What a weirdy.

"I'm definitely confident on four of them. One I have no idea, then the lastkind of fluctuates depending on what word I like best at the time I refer to him," Fin announced, sharing an almost conspiratorial grin with Raven as she said it, "This guy is known quite fondly as Screech since all he does is scream as though we're paying him for it. This baby we call Fidget since he doesn't know how not to move. Then here we have Widget..." Fin nosed at @Orca as she said it, which I decided to narrate since I finally decided that it's her that Fin calls Widget. "...Because it rhymes with Fidget and I couldn't think of what else to call her."

She paused then, nosing at fat little Oreo Oriole before starting up again (WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF OREO SOONER). "Then here we have Mumble, since he makes no sound and does nothing but snore quietly while he sleep all day long. Then this little lady, sometimes she's Chuckles, sometimes Giggles or Tickles. I called her Teehee once I think. I can't really land one which I like best." Finley smiled brightly as she looked up at her son, wondering what he thought of the names. She glanced over at the little brown pup then, frowning guiltily as she added, "I've got nothing for that guy... He hasn't earned any sort of name yet. Not from me at least, unless Raven's got a bead on him now...?" She quirked a brow at her niece, wondering.

Messages In This Thread
you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Finley - January 01, 2017, 11:17 AM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Phox - January 01, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Raven - January 01, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Towhee - January 01, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 01, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Finley - January 01, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Eljay - January 01, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Phox - January 01, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Towhee - January 06, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Finley - January 10, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Eljay - January 14, 2017, 05:31 AM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Finley - January 14, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Raven - January 14, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Phox - January 16, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Eljay - January 18, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Finley - January 18, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: you teach me and i'll teach you. - by Towhee - January 19, 2017, 09:21 AM