Redhawk Caldera let your heart run, child, like horses in the wild
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
She smiled at Charlotte, glad that the she-wolf seemed to be well on the mend. In reply to her question, the Gamma's lips parted with a ponderous, "Ah..." She had lost her mother, gained six (now five) charges and essentially been shoved into a weird rendition of motherhood. She wouldn't change a thing, though, except for Fox surviving the birth. "I guess you could say it's been keeping me busy so far."

An impeccably timed yowl from deeper in the cave caused Raven to spin around and trot back inside. @Finley was currently in charge of the puppies, who were wrestling by the Alpha female's feet. It looked like Towhee had chomped Titmouse's ear. He quieted somewhat as soon as she let go. The two adults exchanged a quick amused look.

Turning back to rejoin Charlotte, Raven said, "Like I said," and then chuckled. "They're in good hands for the moment, though. I know it's cold but would you like to join me for a quick jog? Just wanna stretch my legs a bit."
Messages In This Thread
RE: let your heart run, child, like horses in the wild - by Raven - January 19, 2017, 08:31 PM