Blackfeather Woods Because I'm a toy, toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Being so close to the woods made him nervous, especially since he knew not which member might greet him. Troubled, Xan hadn’t been able to sit still at all, pacing back and forth until a voice caught his attention. Hearing his name on her tongue had brought him to a stop, head turning to face the pale princess. At first, he hadn’t noticed her swollen stomach. His eyes had gone straight up to her face, relieved to see her instead of Cicero. Turning fully, he’d taken a step towards her, then stopped once he’d finally observed the entirety of the scene before him. With her sitting down, her stomach seemed even larger, leaving him at a loss for words. She was pregnant, that much was obvious, but who was the father? Was it him? Shaking his head, Alexander attempted to rid his mind of such thoughts. She had been far from the woods when they’d last seen one another, so she must have run into some other males whilst out. The likelihood of him being the father was low—nonexistent actually, but he didn’t know that—but that hadn’t made it any easier to relax.

Absentmindedly, he’d answered her question with a simple, “No.” His eyes lingered on her abdomen until he shook his head, then forced his gaze back up to meet her's. Clearing his throat, he further clarified by saying, “I’m not staying, just passing through.” The reason behind his journey didn’t seem to matter anymore, especially since he couldn’t even remember it. His thoughts were elsewhere, distracted by his discovery. “They aren’t mine, right?” he asked suddenly, unable to restrain himself. If they were his, then what did that mean? He couldn’t stay in the woods, it wasn’t his home anymore. Yet, if children were involved, would he have any other choice but to hang around?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - December 19, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - December 19, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - February 01, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - March 13, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 15, 2017, 12:50 AM