Moonspear I told my wrath, my wrath did end
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
A late riser by default, by afternoon, she found herself hitting her stride and stretching out into motion solo over the lower reaches of the Spear. There lingered an appeal to head out to the flatlands, investigate hunting and otherwise in the face of the mild temperatures, but her mind kept wandering back to Charon almost to the point of distraction, so she never got around to leaving entirely.

By the time she officially joined up with their claim's outside edges, interest had waned and her mind kept wandering too much already as it were: to the skies overhead, to the ice-capped peaks, then inevitably back to her scarred mate, and everything else in between seemingly all at once. She grappled with getting her focus back, and when the battle was hard-fought to such paltry reward, she felt frustrated; with numbers thin, there were more things to do than lounge and laze with Charon at her side -- although that idea stayed on her mind whether she liked it or out. He was probably on patrol too, or somewhere nearby with the girls, and of course this notion soothed her prickly attention enough to let her get going again over the base.

And as such, she found it largely undisturbed.. up until a strange trail (with a hint of blood on it?) raised her alert and immediately sent her stalking after the source. Without knowing what would await, she willed the cloudy focus away to favor a spearheaded, tactical mindset if she could have it. Raising her hackles and shaking off the rust, she hoped whatever it may be could interest her long enough

She loomed dangerously down the path behind the foreigner's trail, tracking close to where she guessed his footfalls to be and slowly, surely, gaining speed with every long stride. Finally seeing the stranger, although at first it was just a glance of his lighter furs as he trekked, only encouraged her to pick up the pace even more. When she closed in on him, it was without preamble, and besides the presence she carried with tail tall and posture fringing on the edge of violence, there was only a low snarl to suggest that so long as his paws stayed on her mountain, he was at her pack's mercy.

i wrote this in 3 sittings so it's just as disjointed as you'd think :@
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - February 28, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 01, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 01, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 01, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 02, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 02, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 02, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 01:05 AM