Blackfeather Woods Because I'm a toy, toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
As she laid down, his gaze trailed after her body and then along it. In the back of his mind, a voice nagged at him to look away, but he was unable to do so. Seeing just how swollen she was had captivated him, for it seemed impossible. For a body to grow so large without splitting in two didn’t seem right, but he tried to refrain from questioning it. Instead, every ounce of his strength went into forcing his eyes back up towards her face, wanting to stare at her underside no longer; yet, at the same time, that was all he wanted to do. It was quite the dilemma for him but, thankfully, the issue had been resolved with her answer: the children likely weren’t his. A relieved sigh fell from his mouth, along with a breathy, Good.” He could not imagine becoming a father—not then nor ever—having felt that it would then lead to the loss of his freedom. Being weighed down by children and the responsibilities that came with raising them wasn’t something that he was particularly interested in, and wondered if he ever would be.

After glancing downwards he noticed her stomach move and his nose scrunched him, a disgusted look having flashed across his features before shifting to something that resembled curiosity. Perking his ears, he took a step towards her, only to stop and drag his gaze away from her abdomen again so that he could look her in the eye. “How does it feel?” he asked, elaborating a beat later as he added, “When they move, I mean.” Pregnancy as a whole and the feelings that came with it wasn’t something that Xan felt like learning about, but, after seeing what he had, he was somewhat curious about the feeling of something moving around inside of her.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - December 19, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - December 19, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - February 01, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - March 13, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 15, 2017, 12:50 AM