Moonspear I told my wrath, my wrath did end
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Rightfully so, the boy looked uncomfortable and it left her to wonder how much of his predicament he realized. Wolves crossed through here for any number of reasons. Only few did so quite this foolishly, some of which she could probably attribute to age or inexperience if she wanted. She let him right himself, move away, and stood where she was with a soft huff. His answer came as one, abrupt syllable. Just a lone word. Home.

To her, her small family, and a few select others, the mountain was precisely that. But he remained a stranger still. If he had wandered from a nearby pack, she would never know it by scent now. At least, none of them familiar to her nose.

Hydra had keyed into the important points here already, thus saving her from more than a subtle nod that matched a glance her way. All of what she said rung true and her trust for outsiders had thinned over the winter. "Whoever he is, he is lucky to not be dead already," she sighed, but she could not tell his true intentions yet either. "He might be.." she murmured quietly to her daughter over the other juvenile, still watching him with narrowed eyes and a stiffened tail. She had yet to decipher how bright he truly was or what hell it was he had crawled from before making it to here before their tense scrutiny. Assuming his ability to answer more, she'd have to ask on. "Well, is that so? Are you looking for your home? Or needing a new one?" Possibly as clear as she'd bother to make it with the prefacing Hydra provided. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - February 28, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 01, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 01, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 01, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 02, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 02, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 02, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 01:05 AM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - May 09, 2017, 03:55 PM