Dragoncrest Cliffs When are having a heartfelt conversation
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
A step away was taken after realizing he’d startled her, but quickly had it been taken back as he crept closer once again. He gave her an apologetic look, his intention having not been to wake her so suddenly; it was true that the boy had wanted to see her eyes open, but not so suddenly that a panic was caused. Swallowing, he began to move passed it by shaking his head and saying, “No, nothing’s wrong. I just couldn’t fall back to sleep.” A long pause followed his words whilst a frown pulled at the corners of his lips, his mind troubled. “Actually, I guess there is something wrong,” he then added, taking back his previous statement. He wasn’t entirely sure how to word what it was that bothered him, thus leading to yet another pause as he considered his next words. To explain to her his thoughts, as well as what had been weighing on his mind, proved to be far more difficult than he’d initially thought it would be.

Drawing in a breath, he asked, “You remember when we agreed to be each other’s home?” It was a good place to begin, he thought. Continuing, he inquired further into the matter, asking, “I know this is our home now, but that still applies to us, right? We’re still one another’s home?” Xan looked at her expectantly, eagerly awaiting her answer. It seemed silly, having to hear her confirm that what they’d decided still applied even after having joined a pack. It was, however, something that he needed, even if he hadn’t yet fully realized it.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 26, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - April 14, 2017, 02:48 AM