Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee trawled along the rendezvous site's fringes, sniffing and occasionally squatting to urinate. When her tank ran on empty, she pestered her sidekick, @Phox, to mark the borders in her stead. The two of them eventually completed their circuit and found themselves where they had begun. Bored, her brother wandered away to fetch a snack. Towhee licked her lips as she watched him go, then turned to resume a second inspection of the nearest perimeter.

She found something strange curled up in the longer grass that framed the clearing. She stepped short and froze, squinting at it. Towhee initially took it for a pile of dung but it wasn't a uniform brown and, anyway, it had eyes. It also had a small, forked tongue that rapidly sprung from its snoot. Fascinated, Towhee watched it, feeling the tension already coiling in each and every one of her muscles as little alarm bells began ringing in her blood.

Without warning, the little Pi sprang at the sunning garter snake. She sensed that it was dangerous but did not particularly heed the threat, instead only acting on the overwhelming impulse to eliminate it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM