Moonspear Drama Bomb
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
feel free to pop back in at any time when you're back up with koume, meebee, and ofc kotake pls join too :) just wanted to throw this in here so you can respond to him. c:

There was an awkwardness in the air that was undeniable. He would rather have had her come to neutral lands and call him there. This place was too much his and Ame's, and it could never be his and Potema's — what he had done with her was a mistake, but he still cared for her. The way a friend would care, the way a good friend would care, a really good friend...

But this wasn't the place for their friendship, not anymore, not since what happened. She seemed to realise it now, but it was too late, she was already here. He wanted to say, 'you shouldn't have come here', and 'you should've called on neutral territory', and 'are they mine' (but of course they were, they had to be, why else did she bring them here?), and 'why do they look nothing like me?' (but then, neither did all of his own and he'd had a black sister and she had a black brother).

But the children stopped him from asking any of the questions. But the Moonspear stopped him, because he did not want to risk anything. He looked down at the pups and felt nothing but guilt at first, a churning, but deep down there was also a part of him that wanted to get to know them, to be with them like with his own daughters.

"Girls," he said to Potema, smiling weakly. "I had four daughters, too." Had he mentioned this? Looking back at the girls he thought they looked a little like smaller versions of his triplets, except for their eyes. Are they mine? he wondered, but he didn't want to wonder. He wanted to know. And maybe it was easiest just to tell himself they were his, assume. Or to assume that they weren't his, in case Ame would ever find out...

"They're beautiful," he said, his smile softening, as he looked at Potema.

Then he looked at the girls again and said, leaning his head down slightly, "Hello Koume and Kotake. I'm Charon Ostrega. I'm your mother's — friend. We're friends." He lifted his gaze slightly to match Potema's for a moment, almost as if searching for silent confirmation of the fact.
Messages In This Thread
Drama Bomb - by Potema - February 23, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Koume - February 23, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Charon - February 24, 2017, 02:30 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Potema - March 14, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Charon - March 15, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Potema - May 24, 2017, 12:54 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Charon - May 24, 2017, 01:38 AM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Potema - June 25, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Drama Bomb - by Charon - June 26, 2017, 03:43 AM