Redhawk Caldera You have excess candies!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The smell hit her and Towhee retched noisily. Since she was totally oblivious to the sounds she was making, they were exaggeratedly dramatic. She squeezed her eyes closed, essentially shutting out the world, as she tried to swallow the bile rising in her throat. She couldn't say why the sight and smell of blood bothered her so much when it came from fellow wolves. She could eat her weight in bloody meat, yet when she or her loved ones sprang a leak... it made Towhee feel very funny and not in the ha-ha-ha way (especially considering she couldn't hear those).

Instinctively breathing through her mouth, Towhee slowly cracked open one eye to peer at Titmouse. Both eyes opened, widening in surprise, when she saw his fur puffed up so theatrically. She then saw the bib of blood on his chest, gulped and slammed her eyes shut again. -Gross!- she signed blindly and clumsily. Her mouth was watering tellingly again when the mental image of her bloodied brother flashed on the back of her eyelids.

She was concerned about him, though, and forced her eyes open once more. Towhee turned a cheek to Titmouse and continued signing awkwardly from the side, momentarily unaware that she wouldn't be able to see his response if she wasn't looking at him. -What happened? Are you okay?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 13, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 13, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 15, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 16, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 19, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 21, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 23, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 31, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - April 05, 2017, 10:16 AM