Redhawk Caldera You have excess candies!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It quickly dawned on her that she would need to look at him in order to see his response. Reluctantly, Towhee turned her face back toward her brother, just in time to watch him slurp the bloody tooth back into his mouth. Her stomach rolled. -I'm going to...- she signed without really thinking. She didn't know how to say "throw up" but that was all right because she went ahead and just did it. Her neck stiffened, her mouth opened and she retched violently.

Fortunately for both of them, Raven had been tracking their movements and began moving closer as soon as she heard sounds of distress. She glanced first at Towhee, who remained oblivious to the presence behind her as strings of acidic drool dribbled from her lips to join the puddle of sick on the ground. Her yellow eyes then darted to Titmouse and she gave a little cry as she flicked to his side (startling Towhee) and immediately began clapping a paw between his shoulder blades.

"What did you eat?" she asked the paler of the two siblings, shouting a little in her panic, convinced the pups must have ingested something poisonous.

Feel free to tag-team Raven. ^^
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 13, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 13, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 15, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 16, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 19, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 21, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 23, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 31, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - April 05, 2017, 10:16 AM