Moonspear when people become numbers
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She chuffed softly, then dotted the silence after it with more affectionate rumbles. At least she had found what she was looking for, and Amekaze perked her ears for the girl's question. None too surprised by this considering herself and how that transposed onto her offspring, she nodded without a shred of doubt. "I can," she replied readily, shifting her paws very subtly. So very few had been victim to the fullest extent of what she could, or would, teach— but these robust young daughters of hers were the most rightful recipients of any. "A lot of learning to fight is practice.. tons of it. Experience, and having a good feel of your strengths, and how to wield them, comes with it." She had learned to fight in motion, too, only imparted with pointers and a basis from her parents that had taken years to hone properly. 

As for how she would need to learn it, she would have to find out. "What do you know already?" she flipped her muzzle in invitation, so she could see where they stood exactly for herself. Finer detailing could always come later once she knew where to begin.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
when people become numbers - by Hydra - February 28, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: when people become numbers - by Amekaze - February 28, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: when people become numbers - by Hydra - March 01, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: when people become numbers - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: when people become numbers - by Hydra - March 17, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: when people become numbers - by Amekaze - March 22, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: when people become numbers - by Hydra - March 22, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: when people become numbers - by Amekaze - April 05, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: when people become numbers - by Hydra - April 06, 2017, 03:51 PM