Redhawk Caldera I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nope, thanks for joining. Please feel free to PP the coyote. :)

Towhee neither saw nor heard the random observer, mostly because she was deaf but also because she was incredibly preoccupied with trying to get the coyote off her. Unbeknownst to her, the pup unleashed a sharp scream that carried across open borderlands and bounced off the nearby caldera. It certainly caught @Phox's attention. He began running toward the commotion only to stop short to send up an alarm for @Elwood, @Finley or any other available guardian.

Meanwhile, the skinny tripod of a coyote caught sight of the beastly black wolf on one side and the lanky black pup on the other. She was now outnumbered three to one. Realizing this, she quickly darted backward off Towhee and spun in the hope of making an escape. Despite her missing limb, she moved both swiftly and gracefully as she beat a hasty retreat.

Breathing heavily, Towhee sat up and shakily regained her feet. -Phox!- she signed a bit desperately at her brother, moving to join him. He signed her name and then told her to look behind her. Towhee did and felt the fur all along her spine prickle at the sight of the monster of a wolf lurking nearby, like some massive green-eyed shadow.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. - by Towhee - April 11, 2017, 10:56 AM